Rasheed Chappell is truly an exception to the current rule of click’s and cliche’s. Rasheed is an artist whose music is a sonic backdrop to life as he sees it, lives it and dreams it. Rasheed’s gift is only second to his tireless work ethic and his constant pursuit of elevation, to push himself and the genre to new heights and dimensions. He is the child of an era when Hip-Hop Legends such as Rakim, Big Daddy Kane and Slick Rick were considered prophets among men by their command of the English language on the microphone.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Building 8 - (2:07) - 37 plays
- Stay Sharp - (3:09) - 13 plays
- Invocation - (2:29) - 15 plays
- Picasso In print - (2:31) - 13 plays
- Ghetto Children - (3:55) - 21 plays
- Life - (3:10) - 11 plays
- I Know - (3:04) - 11 plays
- The Genesis - (2:31) - 11 plays
- Break Loose (Feat. DJ Scratch) - (2:33) - 7 plays
- Theology Of War (Feat. Mishal Moore) - (3:42) - 15 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online