0 Shouts - 5,646 Scrobbles
“The Musical Prophet” Ras Midas is an internationally established singer, songwriter, performing and recording artist, and composer, arranger, and producer; he has produced dynamic Reggae music since 1974. At the age of 16, Ras Midas began recording unique and innovative songs at the famous Harry J. Recording Studio, Kingston, Jamaica, with Reggae's finest musicians and vocalists. Ras Midas, a true Rastaman, is an original.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- European Common Market - (4:15) - 31 plays
- Rain and Fire - (6:20) - 29 plays
- Rasta Revolution - (7:55) - 24 plays
- You Don'T Know - (5:44) - 20 plays
- Pushing Inside - (3:32) - 11 plays
- Can't Stop Rastaman Now - (4:33) - 13 plays
- Racism - (4:59) - 9 plays
- Stand Up Wise Up - (4:32) - 9 plays
- Melchizedek - (4:47) - 9 plays
- Women Struggle - (3:49) - 13 plays