0 Shouts - 6,391 Scrobbles
“The Musical Prophet” Ras Midas is an internationally established singer, songwriter, performing and recording artist, and composer, arranger, and producer; he has produced dynamic Reggae music since 1974. At the age of 16, Ras Midas began recording unique and innovative songs at the famous Harry J. Recording Studio, Kingston, Jamaica, with Reggae's finest musicians and vocalists. Ras Midas, a true Rastaman, is an original.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rasta Revolution - (7:55) - 14 plays
- Nuclear Graveyard - (6:11) - 16 plays
- Melchizedek - (4:47) - 16 plays
- Good Old Days - (5:50) - 7 plays
- Let The People Go - (4:26) - 8 plays
- Unfolding - (4:21) - 8 plays
- Rain and Fire - (6:20) - 9 plays
- Blood In The Sky - (4:22) - 9 plays
- Stand Up Wise Up - (4:32) - 7 plays
- Neocolonialism - (3:51) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online