246 Shouts - 851,187 Scrobbles
John Austin IV,(born September 25, 1976 in Carson, California), is better known by his stage name Ras Kass.
He released his debut album Soul on Ice in 1996. The album built up considerable hype through the release of several independent singles, including "Remain Anonymous" and "Won't Catch Me Runnin'." Soul on Ice saw little commercial success but was adored by the hip-hop underground, which appreciated both his sharp battle rhymes and his militant Afrocentricity.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyrical Swords - (3:25) - 2,429 plays
- Verses - (5:11) - 1,088 plays
- Anything Goes - (5:47) - 886 plays
Psssshh, I guess niggaz don't realize a good thing til it's gone
You know what I'm sayin man?
Runnin around in these streets trickin, shit's hard man
You know? But sometimes man
- Nature of the Threat - (7:41) - 996 plays
- Soul on Ice - (3:41) - 842 plays
- Miami Life - (4:05) - 766 plays
- On Earth as It Is... - (4:47) - 642 plays
- Marinatin' - (4:05) - 688 plays
- Reelishymn - (4:27) - 674 plays