246 Shouts - 868,005 Scrobbles
John Austin IV,(born September 25, 1976 in Carson, California), is better known by his stage name Ras Kass.
He released his debut album Soul on Ice in 1996. The album built up considerable hype through the release of several independent singles, including "Remain Anonymous" and "Won't Catch Me Runnin'." Soul on Ice saw little commercial success but was adored by the hip-hop underground, which appreciated both his sharp battle rhymes and his militant Afrocentricity.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyrical Swords - (3:25) - 2,734 plays
- Verses - (5:11) - 1,208 plays
- Anything Goes - (5:47) - 851 plays
- Nature of the Threat - (7:41) - 903 plays
- The Evil That Men Do - (6:08) - 888 plays
- Soul on Ice - (3:41) - 699 plays
- Miami Life - (4:05) - 775 plays
- Marinatin' - (4:05) - 640 plays
- On Earth as It Is... - (4:47) - 785 plays
- Reelishymn - (4:27) - 634 plays
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations
- Adele’s New Album Reportedly Titled ’25’, Might Embark On World Tour