5 Shouts - 63,123 Scrobbles
It was growing up through his breakdance days of the 1980's and then into his "graffitti carrer" shall we call it,that moulded Ian Rantoul into underground culture.This underground culture would lead his way to be an influential player in the Drum & Bass scene.
Dreamscape 5 @ evolution ,bond street ,hull on friday the 18th Dcember 1992 is when Rantoul first discovered rave.This led to Rantoul getting Technique 1210's and wanting to become a dj.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Too High - (7:08) - 252 plays
- The Ladder - (9:16) - 168 plays
- Defalt - (10:15) - 153 plays
- Systems Sylence - (9:17) - 90 plays
- Systems Sylence - Instrumental Mix - (7:47) - 71 plays
- The Ladder - Instrumental Mix - (7:55) - 72 plays
- Digital Future - (7:48) - 50 plays
- Ocean Breeze - (8:36) - 51 plays
- System Sylence - (9:02) - 49 plays
- Too High - Instrumental Mix - (7:46) - 43 plays