5 Shouts - 59,533 Scrobbles
It was growing up through his breakdance days of the 1980's and then into his "graffitti carrer" shall we call it,that moulded Ian Rantoul into underground culture.This underground culture would lead his way to be an influential player in the Drum & Bass scene.
Dreamscape 5 @ evolution ,bond street ,hull on friday the 18th Dcember 1992 is when Rantoul first discovered rave.This led to Rantoul getting Technique 1210's and wanting to become a dj.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Defalt - 293 plays
- The Ladder - (9:16) - 278 plays
- Too High - (7:08) - 298 plays
- Default - (6:34) - 174 plays
- Setting Sun - (6:18) - 154 plays
- Rantoul Setting Sun 28 04 10 - (6:18) - 120 plays
- The Ladder - Instrumental Mix - (7:55) - 104 plays
- Digital Future - (7:48) - 118 plays
- Systems Sylence - (9:17) - 128 plays
- Systems Sylence - Instrumental Mix - (7:47) - 99 plays