Rank and File
6 Shouts - 21,080 Scrobbles
Formed by brothers Chip and Tony Kinman after they split up their hardcore punk band The Dils (who recorded the great L.A. punk single "Class War"), Rank and File were, at times, a dazzling roots rock post-punk band that stumbled early in its career, only to flame out much too quickly and finally collapse with an embarrassing thud. Their debut record, Sundown, was a gem of tuneful, Byrds-ian pop, with a healthy dollop of Gram Parsons and Merle Haggard to boot.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Amanda Ruth - (3:11) - 139 plays
- Rank and File - (4:53) - 58 plays
- The Conductor Wore Black - (3:34) - 50 plays
- Tell Her I Love Her - (2:31) - 77 plays
- Sundown - (3:05) - 36 plays
- I Went Walking - (2:57) - 51 plays
- Lucky Day - (3:41) - 35 plays
- (Glad I'm) Not in Love - (2:30) - 30 plays
- Coyote - (5:08) - 39 plays
- I Don't Go Out Much Anymore - (2:17) - 30 plays