3 Shouts - 948 Scrobbles
Ramiz Quliyev (also spelled: Kouliev, Kuliev, Guliev, Guliyev) was born on April 30, 1947 in Agdam, azerbaijan. He is a tarzen, or a tar player. He studied at the Azerbaijan State Conservatoire in the department of conducting and tar performing. Ramiz Quliyev worked as a pedagogue in the faculty of folk musical instruments and in 1990-2000 years he was the headmaster of this department. Between 1964-1994 he was a soloist in the Azerbaijan State Philharmonic society and the State concert unity.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Xaric segah mugam - (9:46) - 5 plays
- Qarabagin Marali (Maral of Karabakh) - (4:53) - 5 plays
- Ilk Mehebbet (First love) - (4:59) - 5 plays
- Lyric theme - (6:28) - 6 plays
- Orta mahur mugam - (12:29) - 4 plays
- Qerenfil - (5:40) - 5 plays
- 003-Ramiz Quliyev - (5:43) - 1 plays
- Khanmammadov: Concerto No. 1 for Tar and Symphony Orchestra (2nd Movement) - (4:48) - 1 plays
- Makhur - (2:38) - 2 plays
- Naissance Sur Le Bulvar - (6:36) - 1 plays