3 Shouts - 930 Scrobbles
Ramiz Quliyev (also spelled: Kouliev, Kuliev, Guliev, Guliyev) was born on April 30, 1947 in Agdam, azerbaijan. He is a tarzen, or a tar player. He studied at the Azerbaijan State Conservatoire in the department of conducting and tar performing. Ramiz Quliyev worked as a pedagogue in the faculty of folk musical instruments and in 1990-2000 years he was the headmaster of this department. Between 1964-1994 he was a soloist in the Azerbaijan State Philharmonic society and the State concert unity.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Qarabagin Marali (Maral of Karabakh) - (4:53) - 5 plays
- Qerenfil - (5:40) - 6 plays
- Lyric theme - (6:28) - 7 plays
- Ilk Mehebbet (First love) - (4:59) - 5 plays
- Zabul segah mugam - (16:42) - 7 plays
- Makhur - (2:38) - 1 plays
- Orta mahur mugam - (12:29) - 5 plays
- The First Love - (5:42) - 1 plays
- Part-1 - (3:00) - 3 plays
- Bu Dağlar Bizim Dağlar - (3:00) - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online