0 Shouts - 544,279 Scrobbles
Ralph McTell is an English singer/songwriter and acoustic guitar player who has been an influential figure on the UK folk scene since the 1960s.Read More...
Ralph McTell is probably best known for the song Streets of London which has been covered by over a hundred artists around the world. From Clare to Here has proved almost as popular, during a long and continuing recording and performing career.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHave you seen the old man in the closed down market
Picking up the papers with his worn out shoes
In his eyes you see no pride and hanging loosely at his side
Yesterdays paper, telling yesterdays news
So how can you tell me you're lonely
- LyricsOut in the garden, amongst the bushes, Michael is crying.
Caught in a spider's web, its broken wings beating, a butterfly dying.
Oh la, la, la, la, la, la, la,
La, la, la, la, la, la, la
And they in their wisdom say
- Hesitation Blues - 7,149 plays
- Spiral Staircase - 6,658 plays
- Blind Blake's Rag - 5,950 plays
- Girl On a Bicycle - 5,160 plays
- England 1914 - 5,081 plays
- Last Train And Ride - 4,560 plays
- Nanna's Song - 4,279 plays
- Clown - 3,626 plays