0 Shouts - 549,536 Scrobbles
Ralph McTell is an English singer/songwriter and acoustic guitar player who has been an influential figure on the UK folk scene since the 1960s.Read More...
Ralph McTell is probably best known for the song Streets of London which has been covered by over a hundred artists around the world. From Clare to Here has proved almost as popular, during a long and continuing recording and performing career.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHave you seen the old man in the closed down market
Picking up the papers with his worn out shoes
In his eyes you see no pride and hanging loosely at his side
Yesterdays paper, telling yesterdays news
So how can you tell me you're lonely
- LyricsOut in the garden, amongst the bushes, Michael is crying.
Caught in a spider's web, its broken wings beating, a butterfly dying.
Oh la, la, la, la, la, la, la,
La, la, la, la, la, la, la
And they in their wisdom say
- Hesitation Blues - 7,248 plays
- Spiral Staircase - 6,670 plays
- Blind Blake's Rag - 6,083 plays
- Girl On a Bicycle - 5,224 plays
- England 1914 - 5,152 plays
- Last Train and Ride - 4,615 plays
- Nanna's Song - 4,327 plays
- Clown - 3,669 plays