25 Shouts - 446,492 Scrobbles
Ralph McTell is an English singer/songwriter and acoustic guitar player who has been an influential figure on the UK folk scene since the 1960s.
Ralph McTell is probably best known for the song Streets of London which has been covered by over a hundred artists around the world. From Clare to Here has proved almost as popular, during a long and continuing recording and performing career.
McTell's guitar style has been influenced by many of the USA's country blues 'Piedmont- style' guitar players of the early 20th century...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Streets of London - (4:07) - 13,434 plays
- Hesitation Blues - (2:47) - 396 plays
- Spiral Staircase - (3:33) - 273 plays
- Blind Blake's Rag - (1:57) - 327 plays
- Michael In the Garden - (4:24) - 280 plays
- Girl On a Bicycle - (3:22) - 282 plays
- Don't Think Twice It's Alright - (4:02) - 286 plays
- England 1914 - (3:06) - 243 plays
- Kew Gardens - (2:24) - 217 plays
- Nanna's Song - (3:08) - 236 plays