25 Shouts - 461,892 Scrobbles
Ralph McTell is an English singer/songwriter and acoustic guitar player who has been an influential figure on the UK folk scene since the 1960s.
Ralph McTell is probably best known for the song Streets of London which has been covered by over a hundred artists around the world. From Clare to Here has proved almost as popular, during a long and continuing recording and performing career.
McTell's guitar style has been influenced by many of the USA's country blues 'Piedmont- style' guitar players of the early 20th century...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Streets of London - (4:07) - 11,904 plays
- Hesitation Blues - (2:47) - 426 plays
- Girl On a Bicycle - (3:22) - 349 plays
- Michael In the Garden - (4:24) - 333 plays
- England 1914 - (3:06) - 266 plays
- Blind Blake's Rag - (1:57) - 289 plays
- Spiral Staircase - (3:33) - 269 plays
- Nanna's Song - (3:08) - 254 plays
- Last Train and Ride - (2:33) - 194 plays
- Clown - (3:35) - 204 plays