25 Shouts - 458,647 Scrobbles
Ralph McTell is an English singer/songwriter and acoustic guitar player who has been an influential figure on the UK folk scene since the 1960s.
Ralph McTell is probably best known for the song Streets of London which has been covered by over a hundred artists around the world. From Clare to Here has proved almost as popular, during a long and continuing recording and performing career.
McTell's guitar style has been influenced by many of the USA's country blues 'Piedmont- style' guitar players of the early 20th century...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Streets of London - (4:07) - 12,591 plays
- Hesitation Blues - (2:47) - 422 plays
- Girl On a Bicycle - (3:22) - 345 plays
- Michael In the Garden - (4:24) - 314 plays
- Spiral Staircase - (3:33) - 288 plays
- Blind Blake's Rag - (1:57) - 324 plays
- England 1914 - (3:06) - 267 plays
- Last Train and Ride - (2:33) - 195 plays
- Clown - (3:35) - 204 plays
- Nanna's Song - (3:08) - 251 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations