9 Shouts - 58,628 Scrobbles
Ralfi Pagan passed without making a significant mark in the music industry, but not because he didn't try. Raised on the Lower East Side of New York City, he was part of the city's bubbling salsa scene in the '60s and late '70s. His main body of work — four albums — was waxed for Johnny Pacheco and Gerald Masucci's Fania Records. Though a major player in the studio, he didn't achieve the notoriety of some other Fania artists, known as the Fania All Stars and which included Mongo Santamaria, Johnny Colon, Willie Bobo, Joe Bataan, Ralph Robles, and Bobby Valentine.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Make It With You - (4:38) - 355 plays
- No Soy De Ti - (2:41) - 117 plays
- La Vida - (3:07) - 99 plays
- Rat Race - (2:45) - 83 plays
- El Hijo De Mama - (2:51) - 110 plays
- To Say I Love You - (4:01) - 103 plays
- OOO Baby Baby - (3:15) - 75 plays
- Don't Stop Now - (3:12) - 73 plays
- Negrona - (3:16) - 78 plays
- Brother, Where Are You? - (3:26) - 69 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online