9 Shouts - 56,259 Scrobbles
Ralfi Pagan passed without making a significant mark in the music industry, but not because he didn't try. Raised on the Lower East Side of New York City, he was part of the city's bubbling salsa scene in the '60s and late '70s. His main body of work — four albums — was waxed for Johnny Pacheco and Gerald Masucci's Fania Records. Though a major player in the studio, he didn't achieve the notoriety of some other Fania artists, known as the Fania All Stars and which included Mongo Santamaria, Johnny Colon, Willie Bobo, Joe Bataan, Ralph Robles, and Bobby Valentine.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Make It With You - (4:38) - 378 plays
- No Soy De Ti - (2:41) - 127 plays
- La Vida - (3:07) - 104 plays
- Rat Race - (2:45) - 95 plays
- OOO Baby Baby - (3:15) - 88 plays
- El Hijo De Mama - (2:51) - 82 plays
- Brother, Where Are You? - (3:26) - 75 plays
- Negrona - (3:16) - 84 plays
- Take Me With You - 12" version - (3:48) - 56 plays
- I Could Never Hurt You Girl - (3:22) - 74 plays