Raising the Fawn
9 Shouts - 67,214 Scrobbles
Raising the Fawn is a Canadian indie rock band, with its roots in Toronto. Led by John Crossingham, who is also a member of Broken Social Scene, the band formed in 1997 and released their self-titled first album in 2001.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gwendolyn - (4:27) - 79 plays
- Home - (5:16) - 51 plays
- Carbon Paper - (3:57) - 46 plays
- The News - (5:43) - 48 plays
- July 23rd - (6:45) - 36 plays
- Christmastime In the Fields - (7:24) - 34 plays
- River of Gold - (4:29) - 29 plays
- The North Sea - (7:58) - 36 plays
- Pyotr - (1:16) - 39 plays
- The Maginot Line - (6:33) - 36 plays