1,749 Shouts - 13,174,370 Scrobbles
Rainbow is the name of at least three bands: 1. A British hard rock band.
3. A U.S. psychedelic rock band. 1. Rainbow was a British hard rock band formed by Deep Purple founder and former guitarist Ritchie Blackmore in1975. In addition to Blackmore, the band originally consisted of former Elf lead singer Ronnie James Dio, bassist Craig Gruber, drummer Gary Driscoll, and keyboardist Micky Lee Soule. Over the years Rainbow went through many lineup changes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Since You Been Gone - (3:20) - 37,975 plays
- Man on the Silver Mountain - (8:16) - 40,840 plays
- LyricsHigh noon, oh, I'd sell my soul for water
Nine years' worth of breakin' my back
There's no sun in the shadow of the wizard
See how he glides, why he's lighter than air
Oh, I see his face
- Catch the Rainbow - (6:39) - 35,809 plays
- I Surrender - (4:02) - 26,680 plays
- The Temple of the King - (4:44) - 33,016 plays
- Kill the King - (4:29) - 24,666 plays
- Starstruck - (4:07) - 18,087 plays
- All Night Long - (3:51) - 17,506 plays
- Gates of Babylon - (6:48) - 17,406 plays