3 Shouts - 1,994 Scrobbles
Rain Worthington has a distinctly unique voice within the field of contemporary music. As critic, Kyle Gann noted in Chamber Music magazine, her music
“…take(s) ideas of American musical style to a new place – like a walk in a familiar, yet very different park... And isn't afraid to come up with its own startling conclusions.” Using the palette of chamber and orchestra instrumentations, Rain Worthington’s work touches the human heart with emotionally evocative music that is nuanced, delicate, powerful and transporting.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sad Laughter - (5:16) - 2 plays
- Through Momentum - (9:09) - 1 plays
- Yet Still Night - (6:00) - 1 plays
- If Only Knowing - (5:59) - 1 plays
- Hourglass, for Piano (1991) - (7:57) - 15 plays
- Always Almost, for Piano (1996) - (6:23) - 15 plays
- Dark Dreams, for Piano (2001) - (8:05) - 15 plays
- Tangents, for Piano (1996) - (10:27) - 15 plays
- Conversation Before the Rain - (7:34) - 2 plays