57 Shouts - 823,227 Scrobbles
Railroad Earth is a roots and Americana-based jamband from rural western Stillwater, New Jersey, USA. Their name stems from a Jack Kerouac poem "October in the Railroad Earth," and the band has a song by the same name. Railroad Earth's music combines elements of bluegrass, rock and roll, jazz, celtic and more, and the group is known for its extensive live improvisation and lyrical songwriting within an acoustic base.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mighty River - (7:52) - 4,572 plays
- Been Down This Road - (4:46) - 2,667 plays
- Long Way To Go - (6:19) - 2,213 plays
- Bird In A House - (7:20) - 2,270 plays
- Hard Livin' - (4:53) - 1,868 plays
- Long Walk Home - (4:39) - 1,211 plays
- Like A Buddha - (15:57) - 1,431 plays
- The Jupiter & the 119 - (7:55) - 1,240 plays
- Chasin' A Rainbow - (5:58) - 1,108 plays
- Colorado - (9:24) - 928 plays