Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
38 Shouts - 373,788 Scrobbles
Rahat Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan (born. 1974 in Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan) is a musician, and primarily, a singer of Qawwali, a devotional music of the Sufis. He is the nephew of Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. In addition to Qawwali, he also performs ghazals and other light music. He has toured extensively and performed in Pakistan, India and all around the world.
Biography He was born in 1974 in Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan into a family of traditional musicians. The son of Farrukh Fateh Ali Khan, Rahat was trained by his uncle Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan in the art of classical music and Qawwali.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mann Ki Lagan - (4:50) - 705 plays
- O Re Piya - (6:19) - 814 plays
- Zaroori Tha - (5:42) - 639 plays
- Jiya Dhadak Dhadak Jaye - (5:19) - 342 plays
- Main Tenu - (4:47) - 444 plays
- Tere Mast Mast Do Nain - (6:00) - 443 plays
- Dil To Bachcha Hai - (5:36) - 388 plays
- Isq Risk - (4:54) - 256 plays
- Rishte Naate (From "De Dana Dan") - (4:41) - 212 plays
- Naina - (6:49) - 235 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online