Rahat has been a hip hop artist for most of his life. The native of Bangladesh was raised in the Bronx and started rapping just before he entered high school. He began to rap mainly to impress his girlfriend and that proved to be a smart move because that girl is now his fiancé. Rapping and hip hop music was more than just a way to impress a girl though. Music was a way for Rahat to deal with the struggles that most young men face during their formative years. Rahat has struggled with significant loss in his life including the loss of many friends and he used music to cope with that loss.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Garaj Baras - 2 plays
- Dark Imagination - (3:54) - 2 plays
- Confrontation/War - (5:55) - 2 plays
- Take Me Higher - (3:35) - 1 plays
- Fall Silently - (4:28) - 1 plays
- Angels Abound - (4:02) - 3 plays
- Game on (Bonus Track) - (3:33) - 1 plays
- Forget Me - (4:05) - 2 plays
- Swapno Shuru With Munmun Ft Adit - (4:47) - 1 plays
- Nainon Ki Mat Suniyo - (6:53) - 1 plays