0 Shouts - 7,632,409 Scrobbles
Rage is the name of several music acts:Read More...
1- Rage is a German heavy metal band, currently consisting of Peter "Peavy" Wagner (Bass, Vocals), Victor Smolski (Guitar, Keyboards) and André Hilgers (Drums).
The band started in 1984 under the name Avenger. After an album and EP, the band changed their name to Rage, releasing their debut album Reign of Fear.
The band have since released numerous albums and EPs, the most recent being the 2010 CD titled Strings To A Web. They also released the EP Gib Dich Nie Auf in 2009. The Song "Gib dich nie auf" is their first german song which they only recorded to attend at the german "Bundesvisionsongcontest" in February where one can only perform with a german song. They're the heaviest band performing there to date.
In late 2006, long-time drummer Mike Terrana left the band, citing "private and musical disagreement." Terrana was soon replaced by Silent Force drummer André Hilgers.
2. Rage is an East London grime MC, representing the Slew Dem Crew. He has appeared on mixtapes by Wiley, Top Dolla, and Slew Dem. In 2008, he released his debut mixtape Streets of Rage.
3- Rage was an English nwobhm band formed in 1980 in Liverpool. They released three full-length albums and several singles.
David Lloyd - Vocals
Mick Devenport - Guitars
Terry Steers - Guitars
Keith Mulholland - Bass
John Mylett- Drums (R.I.P)
* Out of Control (1981)
* Nice N' Dirty (1982)
* Run for the Night (1983)
* Money (1980)
* Bootliggers (1981)
* Out of Control (1981)
* Woman (1982)
* Cry from a Hill (1983)
* Never Before (1983)
4- Rage was an early 1990's dance act known for their cover of "Run to You" by Bryan Adams.
It is also known as En-Rage.
5. RAGE is a relatively new rapper to hit the Richmond scene. At 17, Sam "Rage" took a fast interest in creating his own unique instrumentals, and his passion for lyricism soon followed. After producing his first mixtape "The Commonwealth" in the Fall of 2010, he has been writing and making new songs daily. At 19, "Rage" has 4 self produced mixtapes. His latest compilation, "The Documentary," will be released 12/13/11.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsOne more
Hear me, what I've got to say
I know you and get you anyway
See me walking by your side
I'm with you forever day and night
- LyricsSo, now my time has come
I will be dead and gone from the earth's face
It is my destiny
This time I cannot fear from this cruel fate
A never ending memory
- LyricsAs I walk the streets I feel no pain
There is no love or hate, can't see no certain state I'm in
And a fog has laid itself on my heart
Like this misty morning as this cloudy day begins
Still I wonder should I be afraid
- LyricsWho do you think that you are
Don't tell me lies
You know exactly what you've done
You went beyond the limit
Don't close your eyes
- LyricsThere is a window out of pain
But the grief will come again
Swallow all the light
And steal the sleep tonight
I'll never see the day to take it all away
- Soundchaser - 84,868 plays
- Carved In Stone - 79,719 plays
- Black In Mind - 61,420 plays
- Days Of December - 58,007 plays
- Sent By The Devil - 58,098 plays