2 Shouts - 18,362 Scrobbles
There are two artists named Rafael Orozco 1. Rafael Orozco Flores (24 January 1946 – 25 April 1996) was a spanish classical pianist. Orozco is acclaimed as one of the great Spanish concert pianists. He came from a musical family in Córdoba and studied with José Cubiles and Alexis Weissenberg. His professional career began after he won first prize in the 1966 Leeds International Piano Competition in the UK. His magnificent interpretations were recognized by musical personages such as Herbert von Karajan, Carlo Maria Giulini and Daniel Barenboim.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Muere Una Flor - (3:38) - 117 plays
- LA CRECIENTE - (3:02) - 201 plays
- nostalgia - (4:57) - 78 plays
- Solo para ti - (4:47) - 83 plays
- RELICARIO DE BESOS - (4:17) - 102 plays
- Dime Pajarito - (4:57) - 67 plays
- El higueron - (4:16) - 59 plays
- Sombra Perdida - (4:26) - 59 plays
- Momentos de Amor - (3:52) - 38 plays
- Esa - (3:51) - 64 plays