0 Shouts - 1,465 Scrobbles
Rafael Brom was born in Prague (formerly Czechoslovakia, but now called the Czech Republic) on August 13, 1952. He was born into a musical family. His mother was a popular professional singer, pianist, composer, and dancer. His father was an outstanding piano player and composer and grandfather was considered a musical virtuoso. In 1963, Rafael emigrated to Sarajevo. While in Sarajevo, Rafael studied several levels of Graphics Arts and Design, Communication Arts, and Fine Arts. He was a student of several well-known Academy professors and international graphic artists.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The_First_Noel - (2:19) - 1 plays
- America - Beautiful Home - (5:45) - 2 plays
- O Be The New As Kind - (5:36) - 1 plays
- Baby Lets Hug Each Other Now - (3:29) - 1 plays
- America - (5:35) - 3 plays
- A_Mockingbird - (3:51) - 1 plays
- I Am All Fulfilled In You - (3:29) - 1 plays
- Pasadena Prayer Group - (2:19) - 1 plays