2 Shouts - 152,647 Scrobbles
Radney Foster (born July 20, 1959, Del Rio, Texas) is an American singer-songwriter and music producer. Initially a songwriter in Nashville, Foster made his recording debut in 1986 as one half of the Foster & Lloyd duo, recording three studio albums and with nine singles on the US country charts. From 1992 to 2010, Foster pursued a successful solo career. In December 2010, he rejoined the Foster & Lloyd duo and they released the album "It's Already Tomorrow" in 2011.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsYou said this ain't over yet
I've said things that I'll regret
Won't be easy to forget
Scars take time to heal
Before another bitter word gets used
- LyricsJust call me lonesome, heartbroke and then some
'Cause I ain't got no one, since you've been gone
You called me baby, now I've got a new name
I don't need my old one, call me lonesome from now on
You used to call me, your one and only
- LyricsWhen I was just a boy my granddaddy
Took me to town one afternoon
He drove an LTD, wore a big white Stetson
And two tone cowboy boots
He said, "Son here it goes, and he handed me a twenty
- LyricsI can hear the wind whisper my name
Tellin me its time to head out again
My horses are trailered and the lights are shutdown
Im long overdue for headin outta town
Gotta fever that they call the rodeo
- LyricsI believe in leather saddles,
Old Camaros, and picking your battles.
Good whiskey has never done me wrong.
I believe in pretty women,
Little kids smiles and worn out denim.
- Easier Said Than Done - (4:02) - 83 plays
- Raining On Sunday - (3:57) - 92 plays
- Hard Light Of Day - (4:09) - 98 plays
- California - (4:18) - 97 plays
- Whose Heart You Wreck (Ode To The Muse) - (4:43) - 91 plays