Rachid Taha, Khaled & Faudel
17 Shouts - 168,816 Scrobbles
Algerian artists Rachid Taha, Khaled and Faudel, considered as the three masters of raï music, gathered together for a unique event concert that took place in Paris in 1998, with an attendance of over 15,000 people.
The concert has been recorded and released by Barclay in 1999 as a two-disc live album, The album has attained 2x gold certification and the DVD video has attained gold certification from Syndicat National de l'Edition Phonographique 1,2,3 Soleils.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online