Rachid Taha, Khaled & Faudel
18 Shouts - 165,000 Scrobbles
Algerian artists Rachid Taha, Khaled and Faudel, considered as the three masters of raï music, gathered together for a unique event concert that took place in Paris in 1998, with an attendance of over 15,000 people.
The concert has been recorded and released by Barclay in 1999 as a two-disc live album, The album has attained 2x gold certification and the DVD video has attained gold certification from Syndicat National de l'Edition Phonographique 1,2,3 Soleils.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ya Rayah - (7:11) - 257 plays
- Abdel Kader (Live) - (4:57) - 71 plays
- Abdel Kader - 196 plays
- Ya Rayah (live) - (7:30) - 85 plays
- Khalliouni Khalliouni (Instrumental) - (5:40) - 57 plays
- Menfi - (5:41) - 48 plays
- Didi (Live) - (6:09) - 48 plays
- Didi - 52 plays
- Chebba - 131 plays
- Eray - 38 plays