33 Shouts - 258,760 Scrobbles
Rachelle Ferrell began singing at the age of six, which contributed to the "development of her startling six-and-change octave range." Her range also includes the ability to reach the whistle register, as stated in an editorial review in which she references her whistle note in "It only took a minute" as "Minnie Riperton-like wailing". She received classical training on violin at an early age and by the time she was a teen, she was able to play the piano at a professional level.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Can Explain - (8:02) - 635 plays
- LyricsRachelle Ferrell:
What did I do to deserve him
I'm not like You I'm not perfect
- 'Til You Come Back To Me - (6:14) - 464 plays
- I Forgive You - (5:30) - 372 plays
- Waiting - (6:00) - 426 plays
- Sista - (3:59) - 386 plays
- You Send Me - (5:09) - 424 plays
- Run To Me - (4:04) - 204 plays
- I'm Special - (6:08) - 367 plays
- Don't Waste Your Time - (5:13) - 195 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online