32 Shouts - 248,636 Scrobbles
Rachelle Ferrell began singing at the age of six, which contributed to the "development of her startling six-and-change octave range." Her range also includes the ability to reach the whistle register, as stated in an editorial review in which she references her whistle note in "It only took a minute" as "Minnie Riperton-like wailing". She received classical training on violin at an early age and by the time she was a teen, she was able to play the piano at a professional level.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nothing Has Ever Felt Like This - (6:25) - 865 plays
- I Can Explain - (8:02) - 978 plays
- 'Til You Come Back To Me - (6:14) - 697 plays
- You Send Me - (5:09) - 363 plays
- I Forgive You - (5:30) - 453 plays
- Sista - (3:59) - 431 plays
- You Don't Know What Love Is - (5:14) - 312 plays
- I'm Special - (6:08) - 298 plays
- Waiting - (6:00) - 283 plays
- With Open Arms - (6:21) - 281 plays