30 Shouts - 235,523 Scrobbles
Biography Rachelle Ferrell began singing at the age of six, which contributed to the "development of her startling six-and-change octave range." Her range also includes the ability to reach the whistle register, as stated in an editorial review in which she references her whistle note in "It only took a minute" as "Minnie Riperton-like wailing". She received classical training on violin at an early age and by the time she was a teen, she was able to play the piano at a professional level.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Can Explain - (8:02) - 939 plays
- Nothing Has Ever Felt Like This - (6:25) - 729 plays
- I Forgive You - (5:30) - 471 plays
- 'Til You Come Back To Me - (6:14) - 615 plays
- Sista - (3:59) - 396 plays
- You Send Me - (5:09) - 424 plays
- I Gotta Go - (5:06) - 367 plays
- You Don't Know What Love Is - (5:14) - 317 plays
- I'm Special - (6:08) - 260 plays
- Gaia - (5:44) - 270 plays