33 Shouts - 253,409 Scrobbles
Rachelle Ferrell began singing at the age of six, which contributed to the "development of her startling six-and-change octave range." Her range also includes the ability to reach the whistle register, as stated in an editorial review in which she references her whistle note in "It only took a minute" as "Minnie Riperton-like wailing". She received classical training on violin at an early age and by the time she was a teen, she was able to play the piano at a professional level.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsRachelle Ferrell:
What did I do to deserve him
I'm not like You I'm not perfect
- 'Til You Come Back To Me - (6:14) - 603 plays
- I Can Explain - (8:02) - 761 plays
- I Forgive You - (5:30) - 413 plays
- You Send Me - (5:09) - 364 plays
- Sista - (3:59) - 365 plays
- Waiting - (6:00) - 359 plays
- I'm Special - (6:08) - 336 plays
- Run To Me - (4:04) - 232 plays
- With Open Arms - (6:21) - 259 plays