31 Shouts - 242,449 Scrobbles
Biography Rachelle Ferrell began singing at the age of six, which contributed to the "development of her startling six-and-change octave range." Her range also includes the ability to reach the whistle register, as stated in an editorial review in which she references her whistle note in "It only took a minute" as "Minnie Riperton-like wailing". She received classical training on violin at an early age and by the time she was a teen, she was able to play the piano at a professional level.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Can Explain - (8:02) - 944 plays
- Nothing Has Ever Felt Like This - (6:25) - 829 plays
- 'Til You Come Back To Me - (6:14) - 693 plays
- You Send Me - (5:09) - 431 plays
- Sista - (3:59) - 404 plays
- I Forgive You - (5:30) - 425 plays
- You Don't Know What Love Is - (5:14) - 376 plays
- I Gotta Go - (5:06) - 276 plays
- With Open Arms - (6:21) - 342 plays
- My Funny Valentine - (7:13) - 269 plays