90 Shouts - 49,400 Scrobbles
Rachel Crow (born January 23, 1998 in Mead, Colorado) is an American singer, actress, and comedian. Crow participated in the first season of the U.S. version of The X Factor in 2011 and she finished in 5th place overall. Her debut EP, Rachel Crow, debuted on iTunes charts on number 71. Crow sang her first song (Faith Hill's "Breathe") at 18 months-old and first performed in public at age six as part of her school's talent show. Her parents brought her to Los Angeles in 2010 to support her dream of being a performer and she auditioned at age 13 for The X Factor in early 2011.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsDo you ever go to lunch with no one by your side
Cause the moment you arrive they all leave the table
Calling me everything but my name
Need I remind you again just call me Rachel
How would you feel if you running home crying
- If I Were A Boy (Beyoncé cover) - The X Factor USA - Boot Camp - (2:56) - 65 plays
- What A Song Can Do - (3:20) - 110 plays
- Lemonade - (2:54) - 66 plays
- If I Were A Boy - (1:52) - 51 plays
- l'd Rather Go Blind - (2:32) - 31 plays
- Rock With You (feat. Mann) - (3:13) - 29 plays
- My Kind Of Wonderful - (2:55) - 23 plays
- Rock With You - (1:13) - 24 plays
- Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town - (2:19) - 42 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online