77 Shouts - 507,592 Scrobbles
Rachael Sage’s tenth album, HAUNTED BY YOU, is a song cycle about passion. As the NYC-based artist explains, “I fell recklessly in and out of love multiple times while writing this record. I broke a couple hearts…and I also had my heart broken pretty badly.” Nonetheless, the crystalline-voiced singer/songwriter says she has no regrets, revealing she was “due to feel as deeply again as when I first started making music.”
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Frost - (6:23) - 445 plays
- Bravedancing - (4:07) - 301 plays
- Sistersong - (3:14) - 320 plays
- Birthday - (3:50) - 276 plays
- LyricsWhat if there's no one who I would put up with.
What if there's no one who'd put up with me.
What if I'm destined to always remain alone.
What if this question's as selfish as it seems.
And I scream to myself like a thunder clapping cloud.
- Invisible Light - (4:08) - 239 plays
- California - (3:33) - 181 plays
- Wax - (5:09) - 279 plays
- Happiness (Maddie's Song) - (3:26) - 339 plays
- The Spirit We - (3:18) - 147 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online