78 Shouts - 499,675 Scrobbles
Rachael Sage’s tenth album, HAUNTED BY YOU, is a song cycle about passion. As the NYC-based artist explains, “I fell recklessly in and out of love multiple times while writing this record. I broke a couple hearts…and I also had my heart broken pretty badly.” Nonetheless, the crystalline-voiced singer/songwriter says she has no regrets, revealing she was “due to feel as deeply again as when I first started making music.”
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Frost - (6:23) - 549 plays
- Bravedancing - (4:07) - 382 plays
- Sistersong - (3:14) - 363 plays
- LyricsWhat if there's no one who I would put up with.
What if there's no one who'd put up with me.
What if I'm destined to always remain alone.
What if this question's as selfish as it seems.
And I scream to myself like a thunder clapping cloud.
- Invisible Light - (4:08) - 232 plays
- California - (3:33) - 216 plays
- Birthday - (3:50) - 240 plays
- Abby Would You Wait - (3:34) - 192 plays
- Too Many Women - (5:07) - 138 plays
- The Spirit We - (3:18) - 139 plays