Born in Blida in 1934, Rabah Driassa is an Algerian singer. Before his passion for music, the young Rabah was miniaturist and painter. He discovered in 1953 the radio broadcasting at Khaldoun in Algiers which proposed to the young singer singing his own musical composition. The boy was endowed with great morale qualities and all his lyrics and his songs were equal to his generosity of spirit. He began really his career with the Algerian independence. He became the ambassador of the Algerian song and participated in many tours in France and all Europe.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Essalam - (3:31) - 2 plays
- Ya l'ouama - (7:34) - 1 plays
- Akteb Ressala - (8:14) - 8 plays
- Douri douri ya saa - (4:43) - 4 plays
- Esmaa Ly Ya Sahby - (7:20) - 4 plays
- Ya l'goumri eddis'lami, pt. 1 - (4:35) - 4 plays
- Eddiklami ya l'gomri, Pt. 1 - (4:37) - 4 plays
- Jaat Al Khamreya - (3:50) - 2 plays
- Ana Jazaeri - (7:44) - 6 plays
- Ya l'goumri eddis'lami, pt. 2 - (5:06) - 4 plays