2 Shouts - 8,072 Scrobbles
Rab Noakes (Born "Robert Noakes", 13th May 1947) is a Scottsh singer / songwriter. He still records and releases albums to this day but was most prominent in the 1970's. His best known single, "Branch" from the album "Red Pump Special" was released in 1974 and although it did not reach a significant position in the UK charts it did receive considerable airplay at the time. Noakes was also an early member of "Stealers Wheel", though he does not feature on any released recordings by them having left before this period of their success.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- branch - (2:44) - 64 plays
- clear day - (2:42) - 52 plays
- frisco depot - (3:43) - 16 plays
- tomorrow is another day - (3:56) - 15 plays
- pass the time - (3:06) - 16 plays
- Diamond Ring - (2:57) - 14 plays
- wrong joke again - (4:10) - 12 plays
- The Downtown Lights - (4:38) - 10 plays
- Sittin' in a Corner Blues - (2:53) - 13 plays
- Somewhere to Stay - (3:37) - 7 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online