2 Shouts - 7,471 Scrobbles
Rab Noakes (Born "Robert Noakes", 13th May 1947) is a Scottsh singer / songwriter. He still records and releases albums to this day but was most prominent in the 1970's. His best known single, "Branch" from the album "Red Pump Special" was released in 1974 and although it did not reach a significant position in the UK charts it did receive considerable airplay at the time. Noakes was also an early member of "Stealers Wheel", though he does not feature on any released recordings by them having left before this period of their success.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Shall Be Free - (5:02) - 20 plays
- branch - (2:44) - 14 plays
- clear day - (2:42) - 13 plays
- pass the time - (3:06) - 12 plays
- Diamond Ring - (2:57) - 8 plays
- A Question of Travelling - (3:24) - 8 plays
- as big as his size - (2:56) - 10 plays
- Waiting Here For You - (3:33) - 9 plays
- Gently Does It - (4:05) - 14 plays
- The Downtown Lights - (4:38) - 94 plays