2 Shouts - 1,967 Scrobbles
Rab McCullough was an active contributor in the 60s and 70s when the blues baby came of age, sharing stage with his peers, who went on to be Rock 'n' Roll legends, including Rory Gallagher, Van Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, ACDC and John Mayall and The Blues Breakers. Unfortunately, the violence and political unrest in Northern Ireland put an end to Rab's career and destroyed the once great music scene. Rab stopped touring and remained in war torn Belfast to support and protect his family. The wheel of time has turned from the 60s through the 90s, but in Belfast, time stood still.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Walkin' Back to You - (3:42) - 5 plays
- Blues radio - (3:46) - 5 plays
- When the blues come calling - (5:41) - 5 plays
- Mariano - (2:08) - 3 plays
- Before the river runs dry - (4:29) - 5 plays
- Traveling with blues - (4:43) - 5 plays
- Jimi's story - (4:32) - 2 plays
- Trouble - 3 plays
- Red skirt - (3:00) - 4 plays
- Dirty black water - (4:32) - 4 plays