0 Shouts - 735,047 Scrobbles
RMB is the name of a German electronic music band, founded by Rolf Maier-Bode whose initials form the band name. Maier-Bode works in the studio with partner Farid Gharadjedaghi.Read More...
The two met in 1991 while working for the Adam & Eve label, Maier-Bode as a producer and Gharadjedaghi as A&R. After two releases under the RMB name, they split from Adam & Eve in 1993 to join the Low Spirit label. Their 1996 single, "Spring" was a gold record in Germany, with sales over 250,000 copies, and the follow-up "Reality" reached #11 in the Media Control charts. After this, they worked with Sharam Jey and Talla 2XLC. In 1998, they founded their own label, Various Silver Recordings.
Through their association with German rave culture, they have engaged in environmental activist, joining Greenpeace in protest against the Moruroa atol nuclear testing, to which they dedicated the track "Our Trip to Mururoa", a B-side found in the single "Passport to Heaven".
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThe spring is my love,
There is a spring rustling in the trees,
Fill my heart with delight, rebirth of all kind,
Sceneries which fulfill my soul,
It will tranquilly last forever in my mind
- Spring (Talla 2XLC Radio Edit) - 29,221 plays
- LyricsAnd through the sky I'm falling
all troubles out of reach
below my weightless body
a red and golden ocean spreads
The licking flames are shining
- Redemption - 30,307 plays
- Redemption 2.0 - 12,774 plays
- Deep Down Below - 17,570 plays
- Redemption 2.0 (Radio Version) - 8,092 plays
- Redemption 2.0 (Tomcraft Remix) - 6,558 plays
- Shadows (Westbam Remix) - 6,194 plays
- Horizon (Terry Lee Brown Jr. Remix) - 6,451 plays