28 Shouts - 375,787 Scrobbles
Responsible for many drum'n'bass classics recorded throughout the '90s, Ram Recordings bosses Andy C and Ant Miles - formerly known as Origin Unknown - united with fellow Ram producer Shimon to form Ram Trilogy. The three debuted with a trio of singles during the last half of 1998, the anthems "No Reality/Scanners," followed by "Mind Overload/Intercity" and "Chase Scene/Terminal 1." All three singles took as their template the darkstep style becoming well known throughout the jungle scene (a sound that was helped pioneered by Origin Unknown themselves)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Titan - (5:14) - 1,092 plays
- Milky Way - (5:43) - 875 plays
- Skittles - (3:12) - 581 plays
- Asylum - (5:45) - 488 plays
- Chase Scene - (7:29) - 432 plays
- No Reality - (4:55) - 364 plays
- No Reality (Noisia 2007 Remix) - (5:23) - 462 plays
- Mindscan (Ed Rush & Optical remix) - (6:31) - 297 plays
- Mind Overload - (5:44) - 304 plays
- Night Vision - (2:35) - 199 plays