17 Shouts - 75,650 Scrobbles
Röövel Ööbik, which translates as Robber Nightingale, was formed in Estonia under Soviet rule in 1987. Their subsequent collective vibrations carried them over land and sea to perform far and wide. From Finland on to Hungary and Poland, and even to the very bastions of Western pop culture. Firstly, in 1990, to New York and the New Music Seminar, then, in 1993, to London to record a legendary John Peel session for BBC Radio One.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Thulelohe - (3:43) - 101 plays
- Young Godz Have Fun - (2:35) - 79 plays
- Chase and Catch - (2:57) - 61 plays
- Estrangers - (3:03) - 60 plays
- Päike Maa (erostratos) - (4:36) - 91 plays
- Let's Do Your Hair - (5:02) - 52 plays
- Finger On The Trigger, Transfigured - (3:55) - 42 plays
- Equalized Evil Envious Eyes - (3:32) - 39 plays
- Kid's Stuff Rokk - (3:48) - 40 plays
- From Nowhere to Infinity - (3:51) - 48 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online