44 Shouts - 127,950 Scrobbles
Once upon a time (let's say 1999) there was a grrrl. (Let's call her Krawalla.) She used to live in a pretty untidy appartment (let's call it a räuberhöhle/robber cave). She was bored from time to time. “What should I do? Working?— Nooo. Studying?— Booooring! Become a popstar?—Hm, why not?”. A friend gave her a very little keyboard (let's say a Casio SA-11) which had a lot of cute sounds and drumbeats. So, she started to play on it like crazy and after a while, there were some little melodies. She recorded it, mixed it together and later she also sang on it.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- my heart bleeps noisy beeps - (2:45) - 113 plays
- I'm not part of the shit - (3:02) - 33 plays
- Shake yr anus - (4:55) - 39 plays
- everyday more and more ppl are going radical - (5:04) - 17 plays
- It's Just Cosmetic - (4:37) - 12 plays
- Casio destroy toy - (2:51) - 13 plays
- when i look at you - (3:52) - 22 plays
- Boys Go To Jupiter - (3:29) - 16 plays
- Das Lied mit den Suggestivfragen - (2:17) - 11 plays
- singing for bois - (5:45) - 9 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online