43 Shouts - 127,288 Scrobbles
Once upon a time (let's say 1999) there was a grrrl. (Let's call her Krawalla.) She used to live in a pretty untidy appartment (let's call it a räuberhöhle/robber cave). She was bored from time to time. “What should I do? Working?— Nooo. Studying?— Booooring! Become a popstar?—Hm, why not?”. A friend gave her a very little keyboard (let's say a Casio SA-11) which had a lot of cute sounds and drumbeats. So, she started to play on it like crazy and after a while, there were some little melodies. She recorded it, mixed it together and later she also sang on it.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- my heart bleeps noisy beeps - (2:45) - 193 plays
- I'm not part of the shit - (3:02) - 66 plays
- Shake yr anus - (4:55) - 36 plays
- everyday more and more ppl are going radical - (5:04) - 15 plays
- It's Just Cosmetic - (4:37) - 16 plays
- Das Lied mit den Suggestivfragen - (2:17) - 21 plays
- Casio destroy toy - (2:51) - 17 plays
- uniform color - (4:01) - 10 plays
- when i look at you - (3:52) - 9 plays
- angry dancy - (3:37) - 11 plays