387 Shouts - 3,523,842 Scrobbles
Quiet Riot is an American heavy metal band whose 1983 chart topping success helped pave the way for the glam metal scene's next decade of commercial prominence. They are best known for their 'Metal Health' album, which displaced Michael Jackson’s 'Thriller' album from the #1 chart spot. Their tunes "Metal Health (Bang Your Head)" and "Cum on Feel the Noize" in particular continue to receive widespread airplay.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsCome on feel the noise
Girls rock your boys
We'll get wild, wild, wild!
Wild, wild, wild!
So you think I got an evil mind,
- Metal Health (Bang Your Head) - (5:16) - 11,770 plays
Well, I'm an axegrinder, piledriver
Mother says that I never, never mind her
Got no brains, I'm insane
The teacher says that I'm one big pain
- LyricsWell I'm an axegrinder Piledriver
Mother says that I never never mind her
Got no brains I'm insane
Teacher says that I'm one big pain
I'm like a laser, 6-string razor
- LyricsSlick black Cadillac
Ooo, just a big black set of wheels
Is what it takes to get me off
I'm gonna drive all night
Spin my wheels all night
- Don't Wanna Let You Go - (4:41) - 3,361 plays
- Highway To Hell - (3:59) - 2,660 plays
- Mama Weer All Crazee Now - (3:37) - 2,714 plays
- The Wild And The Young - (3:37) - 2,899 plays
- Love's A Bitch - (4:08) - 1,945 plays