382 Shouts - 3,327,487 Scrobbles
Quiet Riot is an American heavy metal band whose 1983 chart topping success helped pave the way for the glam metal scene's next decade of commercial prominence. They are best known for their 'Metal Health' album, which displaced Michael Jackson’s 'Thriller' album from the #1 chart spot. Their tunes "Metal Health (Bang Your Head)" and "Cum on Feel the Noize" in particular continue to receive widespread airplay.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsCome on feel the noise
Girls rock your boys
We'll get wild, wild, wild!
Wild, wild, wild!
So you think I got an evil mind,
- Metal Health (Bang Your Head) - (5:16) - 11,632 plays
Well, I'm an axegrinder, piledriver
Mother says that I never, never mind her
Got no brains, I'm insane
The teacher says that I'm one big pain
- LyricsWell I'm an axegrinder Piledriver
Mother says that I never never mind her
Got no brains I'm insane
Teacher says that I'm one big pain
I'm like a laser, 6-string razor
- LyricsMa mama weer all crazee now
Ma ma mama weer all crazee now
I don't want to drink my whiskey like you do
I don't need to spend my money but still do
- Don't Wanna Let You Go - (4:41) - 3,458 plays
- Highway To Hell - (3:59) - 3,112 plays
- Slick Black Cadillac - (4:13) - 3,140 plays
- The Wild And The Young - (3:37) - 3,279 plays
- Love's A Bitch - (4:08) - 2,517 plays