0 Shouts - 6,646 Scrobbles
Quibbler is Magnus Undin, a young composer from Sweden, born 21 March, 1982. The style of his works has a unique blend from famous classical composers, like Mozart and Beethoven, but also with a more modern touch, like Debussy.Read More...
His main instrument is the piano, for which most of his works are written.
But he also tells us he has taken organ lessons, tried playing the guitar and the flute with moderate success.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dreams - 806 plays
- Signs of spring - 649 plays
- Sonata for cembalo 1st mov. - 612 plays
- Fantasie G minor - 569 plays
- Sonata for cembalo 3rd mov. - 462 plays
- After the storm - 273 plays
- Sentimentality - 238 plays
- The Sorrow - 277 plays
- String Quintet no. 1 - 288 plays
- Waste Of Time - 208 plays