0 Shouts - 6,534 Scrobbles
Quibbler is Magnus Undin, a young composer from Sweden, born 21 March, 1982. The style of his works has a unique blend from famous classical composers, like Mozart and Beethoven, but also with a more modern touch, like Debussy.Read More...
His main instrument is the piano, for which most of his works are written.
But he also tells us he has taken organ lessons, tried playing the guitar and the flute with moderate success.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dreams - 801 plays
- Signs of spring - 646 plays
- Sonata for cembalo 1st mov. - 606 plays
- Fantasie G minor - 564 plays
- Sonata for cembalo 3rd mov. - 457 plays
- After the storm - 269 plays
- Sentimentality - 232 plays
- The Sorrow - 269 plays
- String Quintet no. 1 - 284 plays
- Waste Of Time - 205 plays