50 Shouts - 437,033 Scrobbles
Quetschenpaua was an one-man-show (vocals and accordion) by a man called Jörg from 1989 till 1994. Jörg was born in 1962 in Itzehoe, Germany. He became a squatter in Berlin. At this time he was an handball coach and wrote his lyrics against Nazis and rich people (German: Bonzen).
Most of his lyrics are very funny, critical and radical.
After his project Quetschenpaua was ended he was active with Tod und Mordschlag and others.
Records are available via ab dafür! records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ufo - (5:07) - 159 plays
- Radikaler Schalk - (3:00) - 133 plays
- Sich Selbst - (3:26) - 137 plays
- Labello - (3:24) - 99 plays
- Scheiss Rassisten - (4:33) - 139 plays
- The future is unwritten - (3:28) - 95 plays
- Q-Damm's Börnin' - (2:35) - 124 plays
- Komm zu den Autonomen - 82 plays
- Punkerhamster - (2:57) - 81 plays
- Lieselotte Meyer - (2:51) - 84 plays