Queen + Paul Rodgers
470 Shouts - 1,216,668 Scrobbles
In November 2004, the first annual UK Music Hall Of Fame induction ceremony took place and as "Queen" was inducted, surviving active members Brian May and Roger Taylor (without bassist John Deacon who retired from the music business in 1997) play the band's double A-side hits, "We Will Rock You" and "We Are the Champions", complete with former "Free" and "Bad Company" frontman Paul Rodgers. They closed the show with Free's classic, "All Right Now", with help from "The Polyphonic Spree". This performance hinted at the possibility of the return of rock's regal performers after an 18 year hiatus.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Say It's Not True - (4:01) - 3,062 plays
- C-lebrity - (3:37) - 746 plays
- Cosmos Rockin' - (4:12) - 744 plays
- Small - (4:40) - 611 plays
- Call Me - (2:59) - 522 plays
- Time To Shine - (4:23) - 546 plays
- Warboys - (3:18) - 557 plays
- All Right Now - (6:56) - 494 plays
- We Believe - (6:08) - 495 plays
- Still Burnin' - (4:02) - 445 plays