Queen + Paul Rodgers
464 Shouts - 1,184,868 Scrobbles
In November 2004, the first annual UK Music Hall Of Fame induction ceremony took place and as "Queen" was inducted, surviving active members Brian May and Roger Taylor (without bassist John Deacon who retired from the music business in 1997) play the band's double A-side hits, "We Will Rock You" and "We Are the Champions", complete with former "Free" and "Bad Company" frontman Paul Rodgers. They closed the show with Free's classic, "All Right Now", with help from "The Polyphonic Spree". This performance hinted at the possibility of the return of rock's regal performers after an 18 year hiatus.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Say It's Not True - (4:01) - 5,804 plays
- C-lebrity - (3:37) - 885 plays
- Cosmos Rockin' - (4:12) - 806 plays
- Call Me - (2:59) - 671 plays
- Small - (4:40) - 680 plays
- Time To Shine - (4:23) - 618 plays
- We Believe - (6:08) - 624 plays
- Warboys - (3:18) - 588 plays
- Some Things That Glitter - (4:03) - 586 plays
- Still Burnin' - (4:02) - 569 plays