12 Shouts - 44,294 Scrobbles
Quando Quango's twisted electronic music experiments lasted a good six years, spawning an album and several dance 12" releases. A case of Fela Kuti meets Kraftwerk somewhere between manchester and rotterdam, part of a new wave of post-punk electronica, with a whole lot of Mike Pickering's broad knowledge of soul, disco, reggae and pop to stuff the gaps. Most significant to dance music fans were the insistent bass syncopations of Love Tempo...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Love Tempo - (7:06) - 898 plays
- Genius - (6:25) - 496 plays
- Love Tempo - Remix - (7:55) - 282 plays
- Atom Rock - (6:48) - 185 plays
- Tingle - (5:22) - 135 plays
- Go Exciting (12" Mix) - (5:51) - 151 plays
- Love Tempo (Remix) - (7:55) - 140 plays
- Happy Boy - (5:15) - 100 plays
- Rebel - (5:52) - 82 plays
- Go Exciting - (5:58) - 90 plays