15 Shouts - 12,201 Scrobbles
Quack Quack is a three piece instrumental, instrument swapping band approximately based in Leeds, Yorkshire. Combining simple keyboard melodies with pulsing polyrhythms QQ make music that is difficult to pigeonhole but has been compared to folks such as Trans Am, Can, and Afrika 70. Formed in 2005, the band consists of Neil Turpin (drums, also seen in Bilge Pump, Polaris and with Doug Scharin in HiM), Richard Morris (keyboards & drums, also of Two Minute Noodles, I Had An Inkling/EYE HAI and Chops) and Stuart Bannister (bass).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Perpetual Spinach - (3:56) - 14 plays
- As Slow As An Eyeball - (2:27) - 19 plays
- The Great Catsby - (3:43) - 11 plays
- Mars - (4:25) - 11 plays
- D Motherfucker D - (4:23) - 16 plays
- You've Won A Prize - (3:39) - 10 plays
- Cut Me Some Slacks - (4:06) - 10 plays
- We Need The Eggs - (5:03) - 15 plays
- Jack Of None - (2:57) - 7 plays
- Three - (3:42) - 9 plays