0 Shouts - 9,299 Scrobbles
The English folkrock group Pyewackett was founded at the end of the 1970’s by Ian Blake and Bill Martin. They were a resident band and the London University college folk club. Pyewackett played traditional folk music by the motto ‘pop music from the last five centuries’: 15th century Italian dances, a capella harmonies, traditional songs in systems/minimalist settings, 1920’s ballads, etc.. The distinctive sound was charecterised by the unusual combination of woodwinds, strings and keyboards. The voices were also a strong trademark.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Amoroso - (2:29) - 36 plays
- The Well Below The Valley - (3:03) - 37 plays
- Hey We To The Other World - (2:38) - 26 plays
- Bedlam City - (3:49) - 12 plays
- Tam Lin - (5:19) - 17 plays
- The Grey Cock - (5:05) - 23 plays
- The Merry-Go-Round Broke Down - (1:53) - 17 plays
- Grays Inn Maske - (2:26) - 8 plays
- Christmas Day In The Morning - (4:14) - 6 plays
- Ce Mois De Mai - (2:35) - 13 plays