23 Shouts - 37,218 Scrobbles
Often compared to Jonathan Richman and John Fahey, Kazutaka Nomura is one of the most hyped "Up&Coming" Seattle acts that explores musical possibilities only with a guitar and voice in his own humorous and quirky way. After winning Block Star Contest in Seattle in this year, he played a mainstage slot at Capitol Hill Block Party along with Spoon, Silversun Pickups, and John Vanderslice. His official debut full length will be out on Portland's SLENDER MEANS SOCIETY and NYC's AAGOO on March 3rd, 2008.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's Okay - (3:01) - 53 plays
- Alma Song - (3:40) - 50 plays
- Let Me Teach You How To Hold Chopsticks - (2:18) - 28 plays
- Alma Song (feat. Hatsune Miku) - (3:09) - 20 plays
- Tomato Song - (3:17) - 27 plays
- Two Keys - (5:56) - 16 plays
- Cat Song - (4:39) - 13 plays
- Heaven, Dog, and Rainbow - (2:13) - 12 plays
- My Bird Is Dead - (4:00) - 10 plays
- Let's Play Drums - (1:17) - 9 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online