22 Shouts - 36,659 Scrobbles
Often compared to Jonathan Richman and John Fahey, Kazutaka Nomura is one of the most hyped "Up&Coming" Seattle acts that explores musical possibilities only with a guitar and voice in his own humorous and quirky way. After winning Block Star Contest in Seattle in this year, he played a mainstage slot at Capitol Hill Block Party along with Spoon, Silversun Pickups, and John Vanderslice. His official debut full length will be out on Portland's SLENDER MEANS SOCIETY and NYC's AAGOO on March 3rd, 2008.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It's Okay - (3:01) - 87 plays
- Alma Song - (3:40) - 44 plays
- Let Me Teach You How To Hold Chopsticks - (2:18) - 30 plays
- Tomato Song - (3:17) - 30 plays
- Cat Song - (4:39) - 21 plays
- Let's Play Drums - (1:17) - 20 plays
- Soft Boy - (7:42) - 13 plays
- Banana Song - (5:18) - 12 plays
- Heaven, Dog, and Rainbow - (2:13) - 11 plays
- Two Keys - (5:56) - 14 plays