0 Shouts - 15,526 Scrobbles
Puzzlebox is a filk quartet, which has been described as "The Kingston Trio meets Fox Mulder". Or "Tom Lehrer after reading too much Science Fiction". Or "Marilyn Munroe and Michelle Pfeiffer get dressed up for a night of Karaoke and margaritas with Bigfoot and Keith Moon, and they all get arrested for creating a public disturbance but are released by public acclaim and given a mayoral citation for meritorious music". Come listen to their wide variety of songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Dark Man - (3:06) - 27 plays
- Callings - (1:17) - 4 plays
- 'Tain't Neither - (4:14) - 2 plays
- Jean's Odyssey - (5:00) - 1 plays
- Born Out of Time - (2:28) - 1 plays
- Nuts - (4:04) - 2 plays
- Where the Magic is Real - (5:50) - 1 plays
- My Jalapeno Man - (3:19) - 1 plays
- Urban Legends - (4:12) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online