19 Shouts - 214,351 Scrobbles
There are more than one artists named Pussycat. 1. Pussycat was a Dutch country music band driven by the three Kowalczyk sisters: Tonny, Betty and Marianne. They scored a number of hits in the 70s. In 1976 they scored their biggist hit with the song Mississippi, which climbed to number one in the UK Singles Chart. It was later followed by "Smile" in 1976, and "Hey Joe" in 1978. 2. Also Dutch, a mysterious trio from the world's biggest seaport: Rotterdam. Rude ghetto funk / electro / house on The Hague's Creme Organization records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhere you can hear a country song from far
and someone plays the honky-tonk guitar
Where all the lights will go out one by one
the people join the sun
and the wind takes it away
warum Iäßt du mich heut' allein
müssen denn die Tränen sein
die ich um dich oft weinte.
- LyricsThere were days I couldn't weep
nights I couldn't sleep
And ev'ry thing I did just turned out wrong
Till there was you to dry my tears
Whisper love-words in my ears and this is why
- LyricsFor each moment of tears
I still had my souvenirs
Cherished in a pocket full of dreams
I could hold I could feel
Kept pretending they were real
- LyricsYour Mammy has been looking while Daddy stayed inside
And if you ever show up before the morning light
Everything that's said and done is not your point of view.
You stayed the whole night through with your friend Jeany -
- Wet Day In September - (3:38) - 197 plays
- Rio - (4:19) - 192 plays
- If You Ever Come To Amsterdam - (4:48) - 136 plays
- Hey Joe - (3:49) - 128 plays
- Then The Music Stopped - (4:43) - 97 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online