18 Shouts - 204,412 Scrobbles
There are more than one artists named Pussycat. 1. Pussycat was a Dutch country music band driven by the three Kowalczyk sisters: Tonny, Betty and Marianne. They scored a number of hits in the 70s. In 1976 they scored their biggist hit with the song Mississippi, which climbed to number one in the UK Singles Chart. It was later followed by "Smile" in 1976, and "Hey Joe" in 1978. 2. Also Dutch, a mysterious trio from the world's biggest seaport: Rotterdam. Rude ghetto funk / electro / house on The Hague's Creme Organization records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mississippi - (4:33) - 3,963 plays
- Georgie - (2:30) - 891 plays
- Smile - (3:53) - 655 plays
- My Broken Souvenirs - (3:56) - 528 plays
- Teenage Queenie - (3:32) - 349 plays
- Hey Joe - (3:49) - 216 plays
- Wet Day In September - (3:38) - 153 plays
- I'll Be Your Woman - (4:43) - 133 plays
- Rio - (4:19) - 173 plays
- If You Ever Come To Amsterdam - (4:48) - 150 plays